Easy Read Information
This page is about ways to raise money for the Royal Hospital at work.
There is information about different ways employees from local businesses can help to raise money and how to contact us.
Get your company to join us
We at R Charity are always looking for employees from local businesses to join our team! Staff from businesses across the North West can become part of the journey to create a new world class Royal Liverpool Hospital by offering their valuable time to partake in various fundraising activities throughout the year.
Volunteer support not only engages employees in positive community activity, it also raises morale and confidence giving individuals a sense of achievement outside of the work environment.
Opportunities may include:
- Selling raffle tickets at an event
- Marshalling a sponsored run
- Charity bucket collecting in the City Centre
- Handing out flyers in the hospital’s main reception
- Selling donated goods on a stall in the hospital’s main reception
Support From Businesses
R Charity relies on support from businesses across the North West to help achieve their goal in creating the new world class facility in Liverpool. Treating over 400,000 individuals each year, local businesses are likely to have staff that have some kind of affinity with the Royal, whether it be themselves directly or someone they know.
Charity of the Year
An organisation commits to supporting R Charity for 12 months through employee fundraising.
Businesses can opt to sponsor a specific piece of equipment/area of the new Royal or a fundraising event organised by R Charity.
Employees from local businesses can enter teams in to public/charity events i.e. Liverpool Marathon, Santa Dash, Liverpool to Leeds Cycle, Pink Parties etc.
Organise a one off fundraising event involving a staff committee to raise funds. R Charity team will be on hand to support.
There are a number of ways in which businesses can support the appeal including:
The Benefits of Supporting R Charity
By supporting the R Charity your business;
- Has exclusive access to promotional benefits including exposure to Trust staff, patients and visitors via face to face
- Interaction and internal communications
- Can feature in internal/external publications
- May have access to naming rights at the new Royal (dependant on sum raised)
- Will have a dedicated Corporate Partnerships Manager to support with any activity taking place
- Will become part of the journey to create a world class hospital in Liverpool
Need more information?
If you have any general enquiries, please email the Fundraising Team here or phone us on 0151 706 3153.
R Charity : a registered charity
R Charity (Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust Charitable Funds) is a registered charity, charity number 1047988. Registration with the Charity Commission means we must maintain clear accounting records and prepare annual accounts. We must also prepare a trustees’ annual report to accompany our accounts. This is very important to us as it ensures all our activities and finances are transparent and scutinized by the Charity Commission as well as a independent auditor.
Details of the charity can be found on the Charity Commission website here. Simply click on the Search for a Charity page and then enter the charity number (1047988) into the Charity Search Box and you will be guided to the R Charity details.