About our Publication Scheme
Our publication scheme commits us to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities.
- to specify the information which is held by the Trust and falls within the classifications below to proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme
- to produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public to review
- to update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available under this scheme
- to produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available to make this publication scheme available to the public
The published material is organised into seven broad classes of information (see below) which we review at regular intervals and monitor how we are operating. It is important to us that this scheme meets the needs of the public and we have designed it to be a route map so that people can find the information they want easily.
Who we are and what we do
Who we are and what we do - Find out information about the organisation e.g. governance, board members and other key staff. You can also find contact and location details and an overview of how we fit into the NHS locally and nationally.
What we spend and how we spend it
What we spend and how we spend it - Focusing on financial information, here you can find details of the current and previous financial years allowing you see where money is being spent. Plans which require major capital expenditure are also featured in this section.
What our priorities are and how we are doing
What our priorities are and how we are doing - Here you can find details of Trust strategies and planning and how well we are doing. You can access annual reports, audit reports and look at inspections and reviews of our performance.
How we make decisions
How we make decisions - In this section you can view board papers and details of public consultations to see how decisions are made. The aim of this section is to give a greater understanding of the decision making process at work in the Trust.
Our policies and procedures
Policies and procedures - In this section you will find information on the Trusts policies and procedures
Lists and registers
Lists and registers - In this section you will find information held in registers required by law.
The services we offer
The services we offer - In this section you will find advice and guidance on the services we offer.
The seven classes of information are:
Previous FOI requests are also published under our requests and responses page.
Where information is not available via the Trust’s website, FOI requests can be made by sending an email to email@example.com. We will aim to respond to your request within 20 working days of receiving the request. However, if this is not possible, we will inform you in writing explaining why.
We are not required to make information routinely available when:
- We do not hold the information requested
- The information is exempt from disclosure under legislation (such as the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the General Data Protection Regulations/Data Protection Act 2018), e.g. the Trust intends to publish information in the future; for health and safety reasons; personal data or information that is commercially sensitive
- The Trust cannot easily access the information and it would take too much time to provide