Easy Read Information
Our Vision is the key thing that we want to do.
Our Values are the ways that we want all our staff to work.
Our Vision and Values
Delivering the highest quality of healthcare driven by world class research for the health and wellbeing of the population
- Patient centred
- Open and engaged
Strategic themes 2013-18
- To deliver an exceptional patient experience, making the Trust one of the most sought after places to be treated anywhere in the world
- To improve the quality of life for our patients by providing excellent, safe and accessible healthcare, which puts patient’s wellbeing at the heart of all we do
- To develop a world-class workforce, recognised for its skills and level of engagement and founded on a culture of achievement, education, training and development
- To achieve international recognition for our research and innovation, bringing new therapies from the bench to the bedside
- To play a lead role in the development of a sustainable health system for the communities we serve
Our corporate objectives 2017-18:
- Prepare a safe and successful move into the new hospital.
- Deliver Quality, Efficiency and Productivity initiatives (QEPs) required to improve patient care, deliver best value and the financial plan.
- Optimising patient flow to deliver safe and effective care for all patients.
- Deliver changes across the NHS that improve services for patients and attract further investment into research in Liverpool.
- Continue to develop our workforce and ensure our staff feel motivated and empowered.
- Deliver excellent digital services to enhance patient care.
Here's a handy one-page summary of our strategy.
Corporate and Quality Objectives 2013-18
To order any printed versions of documents or to discuss further please contact the Communications Department calling 0151 706 5489 or you can email the Communications Team here