Easy Read Information
Our Vision is the key thing that we want to do.
Our Values are the ways that we want all our staff to work.
Our Vision and Values
Delivering the highest quality of healthcare driven by world class research for the health and wellbeing of the population
- Patient centred
- Open and engaged
Strategic themes 2013-18
- To deliver an exceptional patient experience, making the Trust one of the most sought after places to be treated anywhere in the world
- To improve the quality of life for our patients by providing excellent, safe and accessible healthcare, which puts patient’s wellbeing at the heart of all we do
- To develop a world-class workforce, recognised for its skills and level of engagement and founded on a culture of achievement, education, training and development
- To achieve international recognition for our research and innovation, bringing new therapies from the bench to the bedside
- To play a lead role in the development of a sustainable health system for the communities we serve
Our corporate objectives 2019-20:
- High quality care for all. Improve the way we admit and discharge our patients.
- Deliver our financial plan and be efficient as possible.
- Complete the proposed merger with Aintree University Hospital and work with partners to improve care.
- Ensure we are fully prepared for a successful move into the new Royal.
- Deliver excellent digital services to improve patient care.
- Make Liverpool the best place to work and train for healthcare professionals.
Here's a handy one-page summary of our strategy.
Corporate and quality objectives to 2018/2019
To order any printed versions of documents or to discuss further please contact the Communications Department calling 0151 706 5489 or you can email the Communications Team here