Easy Read Information
The Trust Board are the people who manage the trust. This page tells you about their meetings.
It also tells you how to ask a question to the Trust Board.
Members of the public are reminded that Trust Board meetings are meetings held in public, not public meetings. Members of the public will be excluded when the Board discusses confidential matters such as reports containing personal information or attracting legal privilege.
Members of the public do not have a right to ask questions although the Chair of the meeting may allow this at their discretion at the end of the meeting. Only questions which have been submitted to the Trust in advance of the meeting will be accepted.
Questions relating to specific and detailed information that is held by the Trust will generally be dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and directed appropriately.
Questions should be sent to Madelaine.Warburton@rlbuht.nhs.uk at least three working days prior to the Board meeting.
More detail on the Trust's procedure for questions from the public at board meetings can be found by clicking the following link.
If you are intending to attend the Trust Board meeting please contact the Trust Board offices on 0151 706 5460 or 3136 so that we can confirm details and timings. Whilst hard copies of the papers are made available for members of the public, these are limited in number to ensure that printing costs are managed. The Trust can only guarantee that copies of the Board papers will be made available to members of the public who confirm their attendance three working days in advance of the meeting.
Board meetings, which are open to the public will start at 10am. They are held in the conference room on the 2nd floor of the Royal (L7 8XP), unless stated otherwise.
Dates, agendas and minutes of Board meetings are below.
2018: all meetings will be held at 10am in the Conference Room, 2nd Floor UCD unless otherwise stated.
- 30th January - Public board papers
- 27th February - Public board papers
- 27th March - Public board papers
- 24th April - Public board papers
- 29th May - meeting to start at 11am - Public board paper
- 26th June - Public board papers
- 31st July
- 28th August
- 25th September
- 30th October
- 27th November
- 18th December
2017: all meetings will be held at 10am in the Conference Room unless otherwise stated.
- 25th July - 10am - Public Board Pack - Meeting to be held in the Conference Room, 2nd floor at the Royal Trust Board offices
- No meeting scheduled for August
- 26th September - Public Board Pack - Meeting to be held in the Conference Room, 2nd floor at the Royal Trust Board offices
- No meeting scheduled for October
- 28th November - 10am - Public Board Pack
- No meeting scheduled for December
To order any printed versions of documents or to discuss further please contact the Communications Department calling 0151 706 5489 or you can email the Communications Team here