skip to main content

Contact Us

Easy Read panel

Contact us using the form below

We are currently upgrading our telephone system. This is causing some issues with the time it takes to answer calls to our main switchboard number. We are trying to providing additional resources to help manage this. We know how frustrating this is and we are sorry for the inconvenience that this causes. 

If you have a general enquiry you may find the answer on this website  - we have lots of information about car parking, what to bring to hospital, our services and more. Simply use the search bar on the left.

You can change your appointment here

Click here if you are trying to contact a specific ward or department

Talk To Us

Whether you need to speak with a member of staff, make a complaint, compliment one of our staff, give us feedback or use the PALS service to resolve an issue, you can use the sections here to find the right person to speak to quickly.

Please note: Medical problems cannot be assessed via this service. If you are concerned about your health, you should consult a medical professional in person or call NHS non-emergency line on 111. For urgent, serious medical issues, contact your GP, go to your nearest Emergency Department or call 999.


Before contacting us, check the following options to make sure you're in the right place:

  • If you are looking for contact details for a consultant, you can find these in our consultant directory here.
  • If you are looking for the phone number for a ward, you can find these on our ward list here.
  • If your enquiry is about your obtaining your medical records, you can find more information on how to do this here.

If none of the above concern what your query is about, please choose from the below options.