Talk To Us
- If you have a general query, please contact our Switchboard Service on 0151 706 2000. You can find ward contact numbers using the 'I have a general query' option at the bottom of this page.
- If you have a complaint or would like to compliment/thank a member of staff, please select the relevant link at the bottom of this page.
- If you are looking for contact details for a consultant, you can find these in our consultant directory.
- If you are looking to contact a relative or loved one, details of our Family Liaison Service can be found here.
- If your query is about your obtaining your medical records, you can find more information on how to do this here.
Please note: Medical problems cannot be assessed via these services. If you are concerned about your health, you should consult a medical professional in person or call NHS non-emergency line on 111. For urgent, serious medical issues, contact your GP, go to your nearest Emergency Department or call 999.