Easy Read Information
PALS stands for the Patient Advice and Liaison Services.
This page tells you:
- What we do
- How to contact us
- How to leave a comment or complaint about one of the hospitals
PALS supplies information, advice and support to resolve any issues or concerns that arise from using our services. The service can support people using any LCH services, either as an in-patient or out-patient, as well as their carers and families.
PALS can help you get the information and support you need regarding your care and treatment.
You can talk to PALS who provide confidential advice and support to patients, families and their carers, and can provide information on the NHS.
We can support some LCH services including HIV Nursing, TB Nursing, X-Ray and Ultrasound, Electrocardiogram, Community Respiratory Services, Heart Failure/Cardiac Rehab and Anti-coagulation.
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) works with patients and staff to improve our service by:
- Offering advice and support to patients, their families and carers
- Supporting LCH Services provided through the Trust
- Listening to concerns and queries
- Helping to sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- The advice we provide is free and confidential
Contact PALS on:
When in the hospital
Visit the PALS office
Foyer of the Royal Liverpool University Hospital,
Liverpool, L7 8XP
From outside the hospital
Tel: 0151 706 4903/4908/4909
Or you can fill out the form below: