Easy Read Information
PACT stands for the Patient Advice and Complaints Team.
This page tells you:
- What we do
- How to contact us
- How to leave a comment or complaint about one of the hospitals
PACT supplies information, advice and support to resolve any issues or concerns that arise from using our services. The service can support inpatients and outpatients, as well as their carers and families.
PACT can help you get the information and support you need regarding your care and treatment.
You can talk to PACT who provide confidential advice and support to patients, families and their carers, and can provide information on the NHS.
Our Patient Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) works with patients and staff to improve our service by:
- Offering advice and support to patients, their families and carers
- Listening to concerns and queries
- Helping to sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- The advice we provide is free and confidential
Tel: 0151 706 4903
Or you can fill out the form below: