Supporting patients and families
Our staff are here to support families to keep in touch with their loved ones while they are in hospital. Where possible, we encourage you to contact your loved one directly by mobile phone or tablet. However, where this is not practical, you can contact the ward directly:
- Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen ward list
- Aintree, please refer to the Ward Information widget on the homepage
Our Patient Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) is also here to support patients and families. They can help with:
- Support or advice
- Virtual visiting - video calls with patients using tablets
- ‘Little love notes’, messages to patients - attached to the bottom of this page
- Knitted hearts initiative - sharing a pair of knitted hearts between patients and loved ones.
If you would like to add a scanned photograph or maybe a younger relative’s drawing to send to your loved one please add as an attachment to the email and we will be happy to laminate them and deliver them to your relative. Please could we ask you to limit this to a maximum of two attachments.
You can find contact options for each sites PACT Team by clicking on the links below:
Staff thank you
If you wish to send a message to a member of staff to thank them for their efforts in caring for you or your loved one during the COVID-19 pandemic, again you can email or relay your words directly to the team, or use and email the staff thank you template below.