Easy Read Information
From here you can find out when immunotherapy is available at the Trust
Immunotherapy opening times
Clinics are drop in – you do not need to make an appointment. It is up to you to organise your own visits around your own commitments and our opening times. You do not have to come on the same day each week and please bear in mind that if we are only open one day a week it will be very busy. If you are up to monthly injections plan to avoid these days, if you are still coming weekly you may be here longer than normal.
- Please remember to take an antihistamine tablet before you come
- You must wait for one hour after your injection for observation
- Do not do strenuous activities on the day of your injection
- Monday - 09:30 - 11:30
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 09:30 - 11:30
- Friday: Closed
We are closed on all Bank Holidays.
The Immunotherapy Clinic will be closed for injections on:
Monday 29th October 2018
- Thursday 8th November 2018
Monday 19th November 2018
- Monday 17th December 2018
- Thursday 20th December 2018
- Monday 24th December 2018
- Thursday 27th December 2018
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.