Easy Read Information
The symptoms of potential breast cancer.
Common breast symptoms include:
- A lump in the breast or under the arm
- Pain in one or both breasts
- A change in the shape or size of the breast
- Puckering or dimpling of the skin
- Changes to the nipple
- Bleeding or discharge from the nipple
- Rash on or around the nipple
If you have a breast symptom you should contact your GP for an assessment. Many symptoms can be managed by your GP and you may not need to be seen in the specialist breast clinic.
If your GP refers you for an assessment. You will be seen in the breast clinic within two weeks.