Recent publications of work undertaken at Liverpool
- Band R, Wearden A, Barrowclough C. Patient outcomes in association with significant other responses to chronic fatigue syndrome: A systematic review of the literature. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. 2015 Mar;22(1):29-46. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/cpsp.12093
- McArdle A, Gusnanto A, Earl K, Sakellariou G, Lawton C, Owens D, Close G, Beadsworth M, Dye L. The role of IP-10 in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The FASEB Journal. 2017 Apr;31(1_supplement):lb789-https://www.fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.31.1_supplement.lb789
- Earl KE, Sakellariou GK, Sinclair M, Fenech M, Croden F, Owens DJ, Tang J, Miller A, Lawton C, Dye L, Close GL. Vitamin D status in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis: a cohort study from the North-West of England. BMJ open. 2017 Nov 1;7(11):e015296. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2016-015296/
- Roberts D. Chronic fatigue syndrome and quality of life. Patient related outcome measures. 2018;9:253. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6078083/
- Current research at the service
- A Qualitative Study exploring Metacognitive beliefs and distress in people experiencing chronic fatigue symptoms. Aiming to inform multi-disciplinary care programs for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), as part of a ‘living well with chronic illness’ approach. Proposal and ethics stage and led by University of Liverpool.
Patient experience Poems and stories.
It's not you it's ME.
Making a quilt and what it meant to me.
Positivty versus reality.