You are expected to Social distance 14 days prior to attending your Endoscopy procedure: this means:
If you leave your home:
- stay at least 2 metres away from people you do not live with or who are not in your support bubble
- reduce the time spent in crowded areas where it may be difficult to socially distance (such as shops and supermarkets)
- avoid direct contact and face to face contact with people you do not live with
- Stay at least 2 metres away from anyone who visits your home for work reasons such as a cleaner or a tradesperson doing essential or urgent work
You will be invited to attend for a Covid swab 72 hours prior to the procedure date and MUST isolate from having a swab. This means to STAY AT HOME once you have had your Covid swab..
On the day of your appointment to reduce the risk of infection, we please ask that you
- attend your appointment alone.
- Wear a face covering at all times when travelling and gel your hands when entering the hospital.
- If you need to be accompanied, one carer is permitted in exceptional circumstances, but please discuss this with your care team beforehand.
- Any other relatives or friends will be required to wait outside of the hospital.
Please contact 0151 706 2726 for any further guidance/advice about Covid-19 restrictions