Easy Read Information
This page gives you an overview of our services for people with problems with hearing.
The menu on the left gives you links to more information.
We deliver several services to patients with hearing issues:
What we do
Hearing Services includes all departments at the Trust that deal with the ear including hearing loss support services, hearing aid services and those with balance disorders and tinnitus.
If you have not been for an appointment before, you will need your GP to refer you to us in the first instance.
Some of the hearing services we offer are as follows:
- Hearing aid fitting and review
- Hearing aid repairs
- Tinnitus counselling and management
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Specialist Hearing Assessment Clinic (SARA)
- Specialist management of severe/profound hearing loss
- Fitting of CROS and Bi-CROS devices
- BAHA and Cochlear Implant referring
- ENT clinical support
Find out more by selecting a page in the menu.