Be part of something exciting
Following the merger of Aintree University Hospital and Royal Liverpool, Broadgreen and Dental Hospitals on 1 October 2019 into Liverpool University Hospitals, we are seeking to elect a new Council of Governors. The new Council will be made up of 31 members from the public, staff and appointed constituencies.
As a member you have the opportunity to nominate yourself to become a Governor. Being a Governor provides an opportunity to be an ambassador for the new Trust, to influence how decisions are made, services developed and represent the interests of local communities.
For our new organisation, we are holding elections for Public and Staff Governors in the following constituencies:
- City Region North – 7 Seats (covering Liverpool, Knowsley ad Sefton)
- City Region South – 7 Seats (covering Liverpool and Knowsley)
- North West England and North Wales – 2 Seats
- Medical Practitioners and Dentists – 2 seats
- Allied Health Professionals, Scientists and Technicians– 2 seats
- Nursing – 2 seats
- Other Non-Clinical – 2 seats
How to apply
If you are interested in standing for election, further information and a nomination form can be obtained as follows:
Text: Text 2FT LUH and your name and address to 88802
Post: CES, The Election Centre, 33 Clarendon Road, London N8 0NW