Easy Read Information
This page gives details of how to contact us if you wish to thank a member of staff, if you would like to make a charitable donation to the hospital or if you have a concern.
Concerns and worries you may have
We recognise the importance of your experience as a patient and those of your family and friends. If you have any worries or concerns about your stay with us, please discuss them with your nurse, the ward manager, or the matron.
If you would prefer to speak to someone who is independent of the clinical area/team then our Customer Relations Team (CRT) are always available to assist you.
To contact the Customer Relations Team
From outside the hospital
- You can telephone us on 0151 706 4908 / 4903 / 4909
- You can email the PALS team here
- You can find out more about the PALS team here
From inside the hospital
You can ask a member of staff to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team on bleep number 4273, 4029, 4031 and 4772. You can request for someone to visit you on the ward.
Staff Star of the Month award
The Trust has set-up a Staff Award Scheme to allow patients and visitors to nominate any member of staff they feel deserves to be recognised for their skill, dedication, support, or thoughtfulness in their line of work.
If you would like to nominate a member of staff, you can do this by contacting the Clinical Governance and Quality Department on 0151 706 2253. You will be sent a nomination form which you can fill out or alternatively a member of the ward staff would happily do this for you.
Patients and vistiors may sometimes wish to make a charitable donation. Charitable donations are put to the best possible use. A simple system has been put in place for your convenience:
- Official charitable donation envelopes are available from the General Office and Fundraising Office (located at the main reception)
- Cash or cheque donations should be placed in the enevelopes and securely sealed. If you want your donation to go to a particular ward or department, then please clearly state this on the envelope
Please ensure your name and address is clearly marked on the envelope so an official reciept may be issued for donations over £5and upwards
- Envelopes must be handed in at the General Office or the Fundraising Office
For more information about fundraising for the hospital please click here.
Thank you for your support!