I want to support
How you can help
There are many ways to support our charity to help support our patients, their families and our staff.
- Easy ways to give as an individual
- How to be a major donor or sponsor
- How your company of business can support our appeal
- How Charitable Trusts, Foundations and Grant-makers can work in partnership with us
- Giving in memory and in celebration
- Leaving a gift in your will
If you have any questions, please email the Fundraising Team here or phone us on 0151 706 3153.
R Charity : a registered charity
R Charity (Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust Charitable Funds) is a registered charity, charity number 1047988. Registration with the Charity Commission means we must maintain clear accounting records and prepare annual accounts. We must also prepare a trustees’ annual report to accompany our accounts. This is very important to us as it ensures all our activities and finances are transparent and scutinized by the Charity Commission as well as a independent auditor.
Details of the charity can be found on the Charity Commission website here. Simply click on the Search for a Charity page and then enter the charity number (1047988) into the Charity Search Box and you will be guided to the R Charity details.